eBay could be a nice resource for marketing things you know not want or for purchasing items that are harder to search out elsewhere. however, before you get and sell on eBay, you’ll ought to found out an account.
There are 2 styles of eBay accounts. A private account is best for an informal eBay user. A business account is acceptable for folks that attempt to sell in massive quantities, or for folks that have bought or created things specifically to sell.
Registering a business account would require additional data than a private account, together with the business name, address and kind. Luckily, putting in place each accounts is comparatively simple.
How to found out an eBay account for private use.
1. Go to www.eBay.com.
2. On the highest left a part of the screen, hit “Register” to register a brand-new account.
3. To register with an email, kind in your initial and name, your email, and a parole.
Alternatively, you’ll register employing a Facebook account or Google account by clicking the “Continue with Facebook” button or the “Continue with Google” button on the correct aspect.
4. Once you’ve written in your data, you’ll be redirected to the eBay home page.
5. you’ll currently begin to shop for and sell things, and personalise your account via the “My eBay” button at the top-right-hand aspect of the screen.
6. Hit “My eBay” to still found out your account.
7. The “Personal info” tab permits you to input extra info concerning the account, like parole security, yet as update your shipping addresses to ease the checkout method after you purchase an item on eBay.
8. below “Payment,” the “Payment Options” tab permits you to store a credit or debit card, yet as a PayPal account, as a choice at checkout.
The “PayPal account” link permits you to link an existing PayPal account or guides you thru the method of putting in place a PayPal account.
9. The “Account Preferences” tab permits you to vary your eBay settings for payment, selling, and more.
How to found out an eBay account for a business.
If you’ve got a private account, you’ll flip it into a business account.
1. Log into your account and go to your account settings, that are accessible below “My eBay” on the house page and are then found under the “Personal Info” tab.
2. Hit “Account Settings” and underneath “Account Type” hit “Edit” to start the method of fixing from a private account to a business account.
If you don’t have a private account, you’ll set up a business account from the eBay homepage.
1. Hit “Register” on the highest left-hand a part of the screen. On the following page, hit “Create a Business Account.”
2. From there, you’ll be prompted to enter your legal business name and email. Then, hit “Register.”